- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
- Bank of India Recruitment 2..
- 14 Aug 17
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 201..
- 31 Aug 17
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- The Oriental Insurance Comp..
- 15 Sep 17
- United India Insurance Comp..
- 28 Aug 17
- Central Salt and Marine Che..
- 08 Sep 17
- Wildlife Institute of India..
- 03 Sep 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
West Bengal Board Results 2016 : Check WBBSE Class 10 results at wbresults.nic.in
All students, who appeared in the Class 10th examination under West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) in the month of March 2016, will be able to check their results tentatively on 10 May 2016. Board will declare the West Bengal Board 10th Result 2016 tentatively on 10 May 2016.
How to Check Result:
- Click on the given official Link
- Choose general or vocational
- Input your hall ticket number
- Submit and Result will be displayed on your computer screen
- You can take printout.
- Note: Some private websites also offering results : www.manabadi.co.in; www.indiaresults.com; www.manabadi.com; results.eenadu.net; sakshieducation.com; bharatstudent.com; www.jagranjosh.com
About West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE): The Board of Secondary Education was established in 1951 under an Act of the State Legislature called the West Bengal Secondary Education Act of 1950. The Board was inaugurated by the then Governor of West Bengal Dr.K.N.Katju on 3rd May 1951 and the Board started functioning under the Chairmanship of Sri Apurba Kumar Chanda. The basic task before the Board was twofold.
- To regulate, control and develop secondary education of the State.
- To conduct the School Final Examination.
Objectives of the Board:
All sorts of examination and other administrative works save the management of schools are being done by the four Regional Council offices in Kolkata, Burdwan, Midnapore and North Bengal from 1974.
Conducting of Camp Offices in districts for distribution of examination related papers to the students and the concerned schools.
Publication of results of Secondary Examination in the WEBSITE
Operating help-lines during examination.
Publication of Parshad Barta, an organ of the Board (from December 1974) which acts as a forum for sharing of experiences and views