- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recru..
- 14 Aug 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 02 Aug 17
- Small Industries Developmen..
- 07 Aug 17
- Hindustan Organic Chemicals..
- 21 Jul 17
- Orissa Power Generation Cor..
- 02 Aug 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 30 Aug 17
- Staff Selection Commission ..
- 04 Aug 17
- Delhi Subordinate Services ..
- 21 Aug 17
- Repco Home Finance Limited ..
- 05 Aug 17
- Hindustan Insecticides Limi..
- 31 Jul 17
- Atomic Energy Education Soc..
- 04 Aug 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 24 Jul 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2017 (390 Vacancies)
Posted on: 20 Jan 17
Functional area/sector : Defence ,
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a Notification for the post of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2017 for 390 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 10 February 2017.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 18-January-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10- February -2017
- Post Name : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA) (I), 2017
- No of Vacancy : 390 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600- 39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Course wise Vacancies :
- National Defence Academy : 335 Posts (208 – Posts for Army, 55 – Posts for Navy and 72 – Posts for Air Force)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 55 Posts
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Age Limit : candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2001 are eligible
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.
Application Fee : The candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 18-January-2017 to 10-February-2017.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 31 Translator Vacancy
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 – 50 Contract Engineer Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 198 Welder, Sheet Metal Worker and Various Vacancy
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Vacancy