- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Himachal Pradesh High Court..
- 21 Aug 17
- Nagaland Police Recruitment..
- 31 Aug 17
- Indo Tibetian Border Police..
- 22 Sep 17
- Jharkhand Public Service Co..
- 08 Sep 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 05 Oct 17
- Intelligence Bureau Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 201..
- 31 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2016: Apply Online for 1009 Posts
Posted on: 06 Mar 16
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for conducting Combined Medical Services Exam 2016 for the recruitment of 1009 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, General Duty Medical Officer vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-03-2016 to 01-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Starting Date of Online Application: 05 March 2016
Last Date for Online Application: 01 April 2016 at 11:59 PM
Last Date for Payment of Fee using Pay by Cash Mode: 31 March 2016 at 11:59 PM
Last Date for Payment of Fee using Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking: 01 April 2016 at 11:59 PM
Date of Competitive Examination: 12 June 2016
Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results: September/ October, 2016
Total No. of Posts: 1009
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways: 600 Posts
2. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46 Posts
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 Posts
4. General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 97 Posts
5. General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01 january 2016 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02 January 1984. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee: Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 05 March 2016 to 01 April 2016 by 11:59 PM.
- UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Medical Officers, Junior Scientific Officers & Various Posts
- UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (II) 2016 Notification – 413 Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 289 Junior Works Managers, Senior Scientific Assistant & Other Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 44 Statistical Investigators, Veterinary Officers & Other Posts