- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
- Bank of India Recruitment 2..
- 14 Aug 17
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 201..
- 31 Aug 17
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- The Oriental Insurance Comp..
- 15 Sep 17
- United India Insurance Comp..
- 28 Aug 17
- Central Salt and Marine Che..
- 08 Sep 17
- Wildlife Institute of India..
- 03 Sep 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2017 (390 Vacancy)
Posted on: 10 Jun 17
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a Notification for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2017 in 390 Vacancy. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 30 June 2017.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30-June-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee by Cash : 29-June-2017
- Date of Written Examination : 10-September-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2017
- No of Vacancy : 390 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Course wise Vacancy :
- National Defence Academy : 335 Posts (208 for Army, 55 for Navy and 72 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 55 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- For For Army Wing of National Defence Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note : Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Age Limit : candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2002
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 30-June-2017 till 23.59 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 – 14 Assistant Manager, Accountant and Account Assistant Vacancy
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 10 Scouts Guides Quota Vacancy
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 21 Sports Person Vacancy
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – 10 Junior Engineer Vacancy