- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- State Bank Of India Recruit..
- 10 Aug 17
- The Krishna District Co-ope..
- 29 Jul 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 04 Aug 17
- Kashmir University Recruitm..
- 16 Aug 17
- Government of Chhattisgarh ..
- 03 Aug 17
- National Institute of Virol..
- 08 Aug 17
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders a..
- 08 Aug 17
- North Eastern Space Applica..
- 21 Aug 17
- Karnataka Antibiotics and P..
- 28 Jul 17
- Power Grid Corporation of I..
- 21 Aug 17
- Maharashtra State Road Deve..
- 02 Aug 17
- National Dairy Development ..
- 02 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2017 (138 Vacancies)
Posted on: 09 Feb 17
Functional area/sector : Defence ,
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a Notification for the post of Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2017 for 138 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 03 March 2017.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08-February-2017
- Last Date for Submission of UPSC recruitment Online Application : 03- March -2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee by Challan : 02- March -2017
- Post Name : Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2017
- No of Vacancy : 138 Posts
Category wise Vacancies:
- Geologist, Group A : 40 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A : 40 Posts
- Chemist Group A : 25 Posts
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A : 33 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- For Geologist : Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geosciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
- For Geophysicist : M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) Or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India.
- For Chemist : M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or other educational Institutes.
- For Junior Hydrogeologists : Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Age Limit : minimum & maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years for Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist and 21 to 35 years for Junior Hydrogeologists as on 01-January-2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written examination & Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 08-February-2017 to 03- March -2017 till 18.00 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
- State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 – 21 Senior Manager, Deputy Manager and Various Vacancy
- The Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Recruitment 2017 – 40 Staff Assistants/Clerk Vacancy
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017 – Assistant General Manager Vacancy
- Kashmir University Recruitment 2017– 16 Junior Assistant Vacancy