- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Himachal Pradesh High Court..
- 21 Aug 17
- Nagaland Police Recruitment..
- 31 Aug 17
- Indo Tibetian Border Police..
- 22 Sep 17
- Jharkhand Public Service Co..
- 08 Sep 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 05 Oct 17
- Intelligence Bureau Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 201..
- 31 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 179 Assistant Commandants Vacancies
Posted on: 20 Apr 17
- All India
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a Notification for the post of 179 Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 05 May 2017.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12-April-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05-May -2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Commandants (Group A)
- No of Vacancy : 179 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specifies
CAPF wise Vacancies :
- BSF : 28 Posts
- CRPF : 65 Posts
- CISF : 23 Posts
- SSB : 63 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 25 years as on 01-August-2017
Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years & For SC/ST Candidates 5 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12-April-2017 to 05-May -2017 till 18.00 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 – 74 Clerk, Process Server & Various Vacancy
- Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 – 06 Sub-Inspector (IT) Vacancy
- Indo Tibetian Border Police Force Recruitment 2017 – 21 Sub-Inspector (Overseer) Vacancy
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 07 Associate Professor-cum- Senior Scientist Vacancy