- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recru..
- 14 Aug 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 02 Aug 17
- Small Industries Developmen..
- 07 Aug 17
- Orissa Power Generation Cor..
- 02 Aug 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 30 Aug 17
- Staff Selection Commission ..
- 04 Aug 17
- Delhi Subordinate Services ..
- 21 Aug 17
- Repco Home Finance Limited ..
- 05 Aug 17
- Hindustan Insecticides Limi..
- 31 Jul 17
- Atomic Energy Education Soc..
- 04 Aug 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 24 Jul 17
- Mangalore Refinery and Petr..
- 12 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 02 Store Officer (Civilian) Vacancy
Posted on: 29 Jan 17
Functional area/sector : Defence ,
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a Notification for the post of 02 Store Officer (Civilian). Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 16 February 2017.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16- February -2017
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 17- February -2017
- Post Name : Store Officer (Civilian)
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- 34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Educational Qualification :
- Degree in Science from a recognized University and Three years experience in Managing Stores with experience in functions such as inventory control and management stock, maintenance / stock taking, receipt & issues, setting bills payments, etc.
Age Limit : 30 years as on 16- February -2017
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 16- February -2017.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 31 Translator Vacancy
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 – 50 Contract Engineer Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 198 Welder, Sheet Metal Worker and Various Vacancy
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Vacancy