- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Himachal Pradesh High Court..
- 21 Aug 17
- Nagaland Police Recruitment..
- 31 Aug 17
- Indo Tibetian Border Police..
- 22 Sep 17
- Jharkhand Public Service Co..
- 08 Sep 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 05 Oct 17
- Intelligence Bureau Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
- Bank of India Recruitment 2..
- 14 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist (LDACT) Vacancy
Posted on: 20 Apr 17
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has given a Notification for the post of 02 Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist (LDACT). Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 12 May 2017.
Details of TPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 12-May -2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist (LDACT)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5700-24000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2200/-
- Educational Qualification : Madhayamik or equivalent examination passed from recognized Board/ Institution and Knowledge of accurate type writing at the speed of 30(thirty) words per minute.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years As on 12-May -2017
Age Relaxation : For SC/ST /PH Candidates 5 years
Application Fee :
- For Group -C Posts : Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The four pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 31176 521319 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to Apply TPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 12-May -2017.
- Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 – 74 Clerk, Process Server & Various Vacancy
- Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 – 06 Sub-Inspector (IT) Vacancy
- Indo Tibetian Border Police Force Recruitment 2017 – 21 Sub-Inspector (Overseer) Vacancy
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 07 Associate Professor-cum- Senior Scientist Vacancy