- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recru..
- 14 Aug 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 02 Aug 17
- Small Industries Developmen..
- 07 Aug 17
- Orissa Power Generation Cor..
- 02 Aug 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 30 Aug 17
- Staff Selection Commission ..
- 04 Aug 17
- Delhi Subordinate Services ..
- 21 Aug 17
- Repco Home Finance Limited ..
- 05 Aug 17
- Hindustan Insecticides Limi..
- 31 Jul 17
- Atomic Energy Education Soc..
- 04 Aug 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 24 Jul 17
- Mangalore Refinery and Petr..
- 12 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 921 Post Graduate Teachers Vacancies
Posted on: 12 Feb 17
Functional area/sector : Teaching ,
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has given a Notification for the post of 921 Post Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply Online before 04 March 2017.
Details of TSPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10-February-2017
- Last Date for Submission of TSPSC recruitment Online Application : 04- March -2017
- Date of Written Examination Preliminary (Screening Test) : 19- March -2017
- Date of Main Examination (Objective Type) : 23-April-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Post Graduate Teachers
- No. of Vacancy : 921 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31460- 84970/-
Educational Qualification :
- A first class Master’s Degree (M.A/M.Sc) or its equivalent in the concerned subject from the institution recognized by the UGC with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent and B.Ed or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with the Teaching Methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks.
Age Limit : minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01-July-2017
Age Relaxation : for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary (Screening Test) of Objective Type for the purpose of short listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination (Objective Type).
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply TSPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 10-February-2017 to 04- March -2017. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 31 Translator Vacancy
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 – 50 Contract Engineer Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 198 Welder, Sheet Metal Worker and Various Vacancy
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Vacancy