- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recru..
- 14 Aug 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 02 Aug 17
- Small Industries Developmen..
- 07 Aug 17
- Orissa Power Generation Cor..
- 02 Aug 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 30 Aug 17
- Staff Selection Commission ..
- 04 Aug 17
- Delhi Subordinate Services ..
- 21 Aug 17
- Repco Home Finance Limited ..
- 05 Aug 17
- Hindustan Insecticides Limi..
- 31 Jul 17
- Atomic Energy Education Soc..
- 04 Aug 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 24 Jul 17
- Mangalore Refinery and Petr..
- 12 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 63 Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst, Junior Assistant and Various Vacancies
Posted on: 17 Feb 17
Functional area/sector : Defence ,
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has given a Notification for the post of 63 Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancies in Telangana State Pollution Control Board. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 07 March 2017.
Details of TSPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12-February-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07- March -2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Environmental Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 26 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37100- 91450/-
- Post Name : Analys
- No. of Vacancy : 24 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 22460- 66330/-
- Post Name : Junior Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400- 49870/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Environmental Engineer : Candidates Must possess basically a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Chemical / Environment Engineering of a University in India.
- For Analys : Candidates Must possess basically a Bachelor’s Degree with Chemistry as one of the Subjects from any recognized University in India.
- For Junior Assistant : Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India.
Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01-July-2017
Age Relaxation : for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test (Objective Type).
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply TSPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 12-February-2017 to 07- March -2017. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 31 Translator Vacancy
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 – 50 Contract Engineer Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 198 Welder, Sheet Metal Worker and Various Vacancy
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Vacancy