- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Southern Railway Recruitmen..
- 15 Jul 17
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2..
- 30 Jun 17
- Lucknow University Recruitm..
- 10 Jul 17
- IIT Patna Recruitment 2017 ..
- 30 Jun 17
- IIM Lucknow Recruitment 201..
- 25 Jun 17
- Institute of Advanced Study..
- 10 Jul 17
- Telangana State Public Serv..
- 24 Jun 17
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment..
- 31 Jul 17
- TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment ..
- 07 Jul 17
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 21 Jun 17
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Re..
- 05 Jul 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 16 Jul 17
- No Jobs / Exams Found.
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 30 Principal (Degree College) Vacancy
Posted on: 10 Jun 17
Functional area/sector : Uncategorized ,
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has given a Notification for the post of 30 Principal (Degree College) in Residential Degree Colleges (women). Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 24 June 2017.
Details of TSPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06-June-017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 24-June-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Principal (Degree College)
- No. of Vacancy : 30 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 49870- 100770/-
Educational Qualification :
- Master’s Degree with 55% and above or its equivalent Degree or Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F obtained from the Universities recognized in India. Ph.D or equivalent qualification.
Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01-July-2017
Age Relaxation : for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test (Objective Type)/Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply TSPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 06-June-2017 to 24-June-2017. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 02 Honorary Visiting Specialists Vacancy
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 – 116 Assistant Professor Vacancy
- Lucknow University Recruitment 2017 – 24 Assistant Professor and Laboratory Assistant Vacancy
- IIT Patna Recruitment 2017 – 03 Manager, Assistant Manager Operator and Assistant Manager Technical Vacancy