- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 21 Jun 17
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Re..
- 05 Jul 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 16 Jul 17
- Agriculture Insurance Compa..
- 10 Jul 17
- Central Bank of India Recru..
- 30 Jun 17
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 201..
- 30 Jun 17
- National Bank for Agricultu..
- 07 Jul 17
- HSCC India Limited Recruitm..
- 28 Jun 17
- UP Rural Institute of Medic..
- 25 Jun 17
- National Institute for Entr..
- 20 Jun 17
- National Institute of Pharm..
- 10 Jul 17
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospi..
- 22 Jun 17
- No Jobs / Exams Found.
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 04 Assistant Director Vacancy
Posted on: 16 Mar 17
Functional area/sector : Teaching ,
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given a Notification for the post of 04 Assistant Director for direct recruitment in Industries and Commerce. Eligible and Interested Apply before 13 April 2017.
Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15-March-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 13- April -2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 17- April -2017
- Date of Written Exam : 16-July-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Director
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Educational Qualification :
- A Master’s degree in Commerce with Co-operation as a subject or A Master’s Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Co-operation or Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Economics and Co-operation awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education or M.A Degree in Co-operative Management awarded by
Ghandhigram Rural Institute.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years As on 01.07.2017
Age Relaxation : 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination & Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay application fee in the form of Online or by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank. SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of application.
How to Apply TNPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 15-March-2017 to 13- April -2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 – JGM Vacancy
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2017 – Deputy General Manager (Water Transport) Vacancy
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – 07 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment 2017 – Appointed Actuary Vacancy