- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Himachal Pradesh High Court..
- 21 Aug 17
- Nagaland Police Recruitment..
- 31 Aug 17
- Indo Tibetian Border Police..
- 22 Sep 17
- Jharkhand Public Service Co..
- 08 Sep 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 05 Oct 17
- Intelligence Bureau Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
- Bank of India Recruitment 2..
- 14 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 04 Assistant Director Vacancy
Posted on: 16 Mar 17
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given a Notification for the post of 04 Assistant Director for direct recruitment in Industries and Commerce. Eligible and Interested Apply before 13 April 2017.
Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15-March-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 13- April -2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 17- April -2017
- Date of Written Exam : 16-July-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Director
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Educational Qualification :
- A Master’s degree in Commerce with Co-operation as a subject or A Master’s Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Co-operation or Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Economics and Co-operation awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education or M.A Degree in Co-operative Management awarded by
Ghandhigram Rural Institute.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years As on 01.07.2017
Age Relaxation : 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination & Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay application fee in the form of Online or by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank. SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of application.
How to Apply TNPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 15-March-2017 to 13- April -2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 – 74 Clerk, Process Server & Various Vacancy
- Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 – 06 Sub-Inspector (IT) Vacancy
- Indo Tibetian Border Police Force Recruitment 2017 – 21 Sub-Inspector (Overseer) Vacancy
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 07 Associate Professor-cum- Senior Scientist Vacancy