- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recru..
- 14 Aug 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 02 Aug 17
- Small Industries Developmen..
- 07 Aug 17
- Orissa Power Generation Cor..
- 02 Aug 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 30 Aug 17
- Staff Selection Commission ..
- 04 Aug 17
- Delhi Subordinate Services ..
- 21 Aug 17
- Repco Home Finance Limited ..
- 05 Aug 17
- Hindustan Insecticides Limi..
- 31 Jul 17
- Atomic Energy Education Soc..
- 04 Aug 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 24 Jul 17
- Mangalore Refinery and Petr..
- 12 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 14 Mining Sirdar and Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Vacancies
Posted on: 02 Feb 17
Functional area/sector : Energy ,
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has given a Notification for the post of 14 Mining Sirdar & Operator-cum-Technician Trainee for its collieries. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 28 February 2017.
Details of SAIL Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 30-January-2017
- Last Date For Submission of SAIL Recruitment Online Application : 28- February -2017
SAIL Job Details :
- Post Name : Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Electrical)
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15830-22150/-
- Post Name : Mining Sirdar
- No. of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16800-24110/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Operator-cum-Technician Trainee : Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Electrical discipline.
- For Mining Sirdar : Matriculation and Valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS).
Age Limit : 18 to 28 years as on 28- February -2017
Age Relaxation : For SC/ST candidates 05 years & For OBC candidates 03 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on written Test and skill Test / Trade Test.
Application Fee : General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.150/- for Mining Sirdar and Rs.250/- for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee through SBl challan. candidates bclsTlersvtioepartmental candidbies are exempted from payment of Application.
How to Apply SAIL Vacancy : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sail.co.in from 30-January-2017 to 28- February -2017.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 31 Translator Vacancy
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 – 50 Contract Engineer Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 198 Welder, Sheet Metal Worker and Various Vacancy
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Vacancy