- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recru..
- 14 Aug 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 02 Aug 17
- Small Industries Developmen..
- 07 Aug 17
- Hindustan Organic Chemicals..
- 21 Jul 17
- Orissa Power Generation Cor..
- 02 Aug 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 30 Aug 17
- Staff Selection Commission ..
- 04 Aug 17
- Delhi Subordinate Services ..
- 21 Aug 17
- Repco Home Finance Limited ..
- 05 Aug 17
- Hindustan Insecticides Limi..
- 31 Jul 17
- Atomic Energy Education Soc..
- 04 Aug 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 24 Jul 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 – 2313 Probationary Officers (POs) Vacancies
Posted on: 07 Feb 17
Functional area/sector : Banking ,
State bank of India has given a Notification for the post of 2313 Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 06 March 2017.
Details of SBI Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 07-February-2017
- Last Date for Submission of SBI Recruitment Online Application form : 06- March -2017
- Date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 07-February-2017 to 06- March -2017
- Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) : 29 & 30-April-2017 and 06 & 07-May-2017
- Post Name : Probationary Officers (POs)
- No. of Vacancy : 2313 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-42020/-
Categories wise Vacancies :
- SC : 347 Posts
- ST : 350 Posts
- OBC : 606 Posts
- GEN : 1010 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01-July-2017.
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years as on 01-April-2017
Age Relaxation : OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Candidate 3 years, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe 05 years & Persons With Disabilities (PWD) 10 years.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Descriptive Test & Group Exercises.
Application Fee : SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs. 600/- for General and Others through online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sbi.co.in form 07-February-2017 to 06- March -2017.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 31 Translator Vacancy
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 – 50 Contract Engineer Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 198 Welder, Sheet Metal Worker and Various Vacancy
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Vacancy