- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Himachal Pradesh High Court..
- 21 Aug 17
- Nagaland Police Recruitment..
- 31 Aug 17
- Indo Tibetian Border Police..
- 22 Sep 17
- Jharkhand Public Service Co..
- 08 Sep 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 05 Oct 17
- Intelligence Bureau Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 201..
- 31 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL)
Posted on: 05 Jun 17
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given a Notification for the post of Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), 2017 in different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 16 June 2017.
Details of SSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16-May-2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 16-June-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan : 19-June-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), 2017.
- No of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- OR Rs.5200-20200/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute OR Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- For Junior Statistical Officer : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level: OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- For All other Posts : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years for Group-C and 18 to 30 years for Group-B as on 01.08.2017 all others related information as per Notification.
Age of Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years & PH Category 10 years
Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination Tier-I, Tier-II, Descriptive Test & Skill test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply SSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through SSC website http://ssconline.nic.in OR http://ssc.nic.in from 16-May-2017 to 16-June-2017 till 5.00 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 – 74 Clerk, Process Server & Various Vacancy
- Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 – 06 Sub-Inspector (IT) Vacancy
- Indo Tibetian Border Police Force Recruitment 2017 – 21 Sub-Inspector (Overseer) Vacancy
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 07 Associate Professor-cum- Senior Scientist Vacancy