- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2..
- 13 Oct 17
- Container Corporation of In..
- 15 Oct 17
- Electronics Corporation of ..
- 04 Oct 17
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation..
- 07 Oct 17
- Indian Council of Medical R..
- 30 Sep 17
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 201..
- 27 Sep 17
- Kerala State Electronic Dev..
- 03 Oct 17
- National Productivity Counc..
- 26 Sep 17
- Central Institute of Bracki..
- 26 Sep 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 14 Oct 17
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 201..
- 20 Dec 17
- Singareni Collieries Compan..
- 05 Oct 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Recruitment 2017 – 111 Act Apprentices Vacancy
Posted on: 05 Sep 17
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala has given a Notification for the post of 111 Act Apprentices for training under the Apprenticeship Act.1961. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 21 September 2017.
Details of Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21-September-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Act Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 111 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5700/- (Per Month)
Trades wise Vacancies :
- Carpenter : 07 Posts
- Electrician : 14 Posts
- Fitter : 25 Posts
- Machinist : 08 Posts
- Painter : 07 Posts
- Welder : 27 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 04 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 02 Posts
- AC& Ref. Mechanic : 07 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years As on 21-September-2017
RCF Selection Process : Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 100/- through Bank Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order payable in favour of FA& CAO/RCF/Kapurthala. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How to Apply Rail Coach Factory Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in and send Bank Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order to the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory,Kapurthala -144602 on or before 21-September-2017.
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 – 12 Deputy General Manager and Manager Vacancy
- Container Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 – 16 Apprentices Vacancy
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 275 Trade Apprentices Vacancy
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – 436 Apprenticeship Trainees Vacancy