- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2..
- 13 Oct 17
- Container Corporation of In..
- 15 Oct 17
- Electronics Corporation of ..
- 04 Oct 17
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation..
- 07 Oct 17
- Indian Council of Medical R..
- 30 Sep 17
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 201..
- 27 Sep 17
- Kerala State Electronic Dev..
- 03 Oct 17
- National Productivity Counc..
- 26 Sep 17
- Central Institute of Bracki..
- 26 Sep 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 14 Oct 17
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 201..
- 20 Dec 17
- Singareni Collieries Compan..
- 05 Oct 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 81 Diploma Trainee, Assistant and Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy
Posted on: 05 Sep 17
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) has given a Notification for the post of 81 Diploma Trainee, Assistant & Junior Officer Trainee. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 20 September 2017.
Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06-September-2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 20-September-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 02-October-2017
- Last date for deposit of fee through bank challan : 25-September-2017
- Date of Written Exam : 23-September-2017
- Post Name : Diploma Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 55 Posts (Electrical – 41 Posts, IT – 12 Posts & Electronics – 02 Posts)
- Grade Pay : Rs. 16000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Assistant (Finance)
- No. of Vacancy : 22 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 12500-27500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Junior Officer Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification :
- For Diploma Trainee : Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Information Technology Engineering from recognized Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- For Assistant (Finance) : B.Com. from a recognized University/College with 1st
- division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For Junior Officer Trainee : Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years for Assistant & 27 years for all others posts as on 20-September-2017
PGCIL Selection process : Selection will be based on Written Test/Computer Based Test & & Computer Skill Test.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.200/- for Assistant and Rs.300/- for all others posts through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 06-September-2017 to 20-September-2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with All mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise) Degree/Diploma self attested documents send to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9279, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110 051 on or before 02-October-2017.
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 – 12 Deputy General Manager and Manager Vacancy
- Container Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 – 16 Apprentices Vacancy
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 275 Trade Apprentices Vacancy
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – 436 Apprenticeship Trainees Vacancy