- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recru..
- 14 Aug 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 02 Aug 17
- Small Industries Developmen..
- 07 Aug 17
- Hindustan Organic Chemicals..
- 21 Jul 17
- Orissa Power Generation Cor..
- 02 Aug 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 30 Aug 17
- Staff Selection Commission ..
- 04 Aug 17
- Delhi Subordinate Services ..
- 21 Aug 17
- Repco Home Finance Limited ..
- 05 Aug 17
- Hindustan Insecticides Limi..
- 31 Jul 17
- Atomic Energy Education Soc..
- 04 Aug 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 24 Jul 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 24 Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Vacancy
Posted on: 23 Jun 17
Functional area/sector : Energy ,
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) has given a Notification for the post of 24 Field Engineer & Field Supervisor on contract basis. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 24 June 2017.
Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 14-June-2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 24-June-2017
- Last Date for Payment of fee : 24-June-2017
- Post Name : Field Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts (Electrical- 08, Electronics- 02 , Civil-02)
- Grade Pay : Rs. 30000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Field Supervisor
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts (Electrical- 08, Electronics- 02, Civil-02 )
- Grade Pay : Rs. 23000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification :
- For Field Engineer : B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.)/AMIE in relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute.
- For Field Supervisor : Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% mark.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 29 years as on 24.06.2017
Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 05 years, For OBC Candidates 03 years & PWD Candidates 10 years
Selection process : Selection will be based on Screening Test, Written Test & Interview.
PGCIL Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (for Field Engineer) & Rs. 300/- (for Field Supervisor) through Online by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available eWallet. SC/ST/Pwd and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 14-June-2017 to 24-June-2017 till 23.59 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 31 Translator Vacancy
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 – 50 Contract Engineer Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 198 Welder, Sheet Metal Worker and Various Vacancy
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Vacancy