- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Southern Railway Recruitmen..
- 15 Jul 17
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2..
- 30 Jun 17
- Lucknow University Recruitm..
- 10 Jul 17
- IIT Patna Recruitment 2017 ..
- 30 Jun 17
- IIM Lucknow Recruitment 201..
- 25 Jun 17
- Institute of Advanced Study..
- 10 Jul 17
- Telangana State Public Serv..
- 24 Jun 17
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment..
- 31 Jul 17
- Bihar School Examination Bo..
- 19 Jun 17
- TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment ..
- 07 Jul 17
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 21 Jun 17
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Re..
- 05 Jul 17
- No Jobs / Exams Found.
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Power Finance Corporation Recruitment 2017 – 05 Officer (Finance), Translator and Various Vacancy
Posted on: 10 Jun 17
Functional area/sector : Energy ,
Power Finance Corporation (PFC) has given a Notification for the post of 05 Officer (Finance), Translator & Various Vacancy. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 19 June 2017.
Details of PFC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 29-May-2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 19-June-2017
- Last Date For Deposit the Application Fee : 21-June-2016
- Last Date For Receipt of Application : 23-June-2016
- Post Name : Officer (Finance)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900- 50500/-
- Post Name : Translator (Hindi)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15500-34500/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Officer (Finance) : Graduation with minimum 60% marks & CA/ICWA(CMA) (additional qualification of MBA Finance is desirable) OR B.Com. & MBA/ PGP/ PGDM/ PGDBM/ PGDBA with specialization in Finance (Min. 60% marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation)
- For Translator (Hindi) : Post graduation in Hindi with English as a subject in graduation or Post-graduation in English with Hindi as a subject in Graduation.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 29 years for Officer (Finance) & 31 years for Translator (Hindi) as on 19.06.2017
Age Relaxation : For OBC-NCL Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen Candidates 5 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- through Challan at any branches of State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates belonging SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply PFC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may Apply Online through PFC’s website www.pfcindia.com from 29-May-2017 to 19-June-2017. Send Hard copy of Online application along with the self attested photo copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & Challan with a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………, Application No………………………”to The Deputy Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 23-June-2017.
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 02 Honorary Visiting Specialists Vacancy
- NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2017 – 116 Assistant Professor Vacancy
- Lucknow University Recruitment 2017 – 24 Assistant Professor and Laboratory Assistant Vacancy
- IIT Patna Recruitment 2017 – 03 Manager, Assistant Manager Operator and Assistant Manager Technical Vacancy