- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Indian Institute of Science..
- 31 Aug 17
- Himachal Pradesh High Court..
- 21 Aug 17
- Nagaland Police Recruitment..
- 31 Aug 17
- Indo Tibetian Border Police..
- 22 Sep 17
- Jharkhand Public Service Co..
- 08 Sep 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 05 Oct 17
- Intelligence Bureau Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Power Finance Corporation Recruitment 2017 – 05 Officer (Finance), Translator and Various Vacancy
Posted on: 10 Jun 17
Power Finance Corporation (PFC) has given a Notification for the post of 05 Officer (Finance), Translator & Various Vacancy. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 19 June 2017.
Details of PFC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 29-May-2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 19-June-2017
- Last Date For Deposit the Application Fee : 21-June-2016
- Last Date For Receipt of Application : 23-June-2016
- Post Name : Officer (Finance)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900- 50500/-
- Post Name : Translator (Hindi)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15500-34500/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Officer (Finance) : Graduation with minimum 60% marks & CA/ICWA(CMA) (additional qualification of MBA Finance is desirable) OR B.Com. & MBA/ PGP/ PGDM/ PGDBM/ PGDBA with specialization in Finance (Min. 60% marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation)
- For Translator (Hindi) : Post graduation in Hindi with English as a subject in graduation or Post-graduation in English with Hindi as a subject in Graduation.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 29 years for Officer (Finance) & 31 years for Translator (Hindi) as on 19.06.2017
Age Relaxation : For OBC-NCL Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen Candidates 5 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- through Challan at any branches of State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates belonging SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply PFC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may Apply Online through PFC’s website www.pfcindia.com from 29-May-2017 to 19-June-2017. Send Hard copy of Online application along with the self attested photo copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & Challan with a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………, Application No………………………”to The Deputy Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 23-June-2017.
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune Recruitment 2017 – 17 Junior Office Assistant and Laboratory Technician Vacancy
- Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 – 74 Clerk, Process Server and Various Vacancy
- Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 – 06 Sub-Inspector (IT) Vacancy
- Indo Tibetian Border Police Force Recruitment 2017 – 21 Sub-Inspector (Overseer) Vacancy