- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
- Bank of India Recruitment 2..
- 14 Aug 17
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 201..
- 31 Aug 17
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- The Oriental Insurance Comp..
- 15 Sep 17
- United India Insurance Comp..
- 28 Aug 17
- Central Salt and Marine Che..
- 08 Sep 17
- Wildlife Institute of India..
- 03 Sep 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
NTPC Sail Power Company Private Limited Recruitment 2017 – 43 Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee and other Vacancies
Posted on: 20 Apr 17
NTPC Sail Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL) has given a Notification for the post of 43 Junior Officer, Diploma Engineers Trainee & Various Vacancies for its projects located in the State of New Delhi, Odisha and West Bengal. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 29 April 2017.
Details of NSPCL Recruitment 2017:
Important Date :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 08-April -2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 29-April -2017
- The All India Test : 11-July-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Junior Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500/-
- Post Name : Diploma Engineers Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 33 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15500-34500/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Officer : Inter CA or ICWA.
- For Diploma Engineers Trainee : Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics /Electronics & Power, Electronics & Instrumentation,Control & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 27 Years For Junior Officer & 25 years For Diploma Engineers Trainee as on 05.09.2016
Age Relaxation : Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe 05 years, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) & 03 years Persons With Disabilities (PWD) 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on objective type written examination & skill test
Application Fee : Candidate belonging to General category have to pay Rs. 300/- through Internet Banking/ Debit Card etc.
How to Apply NSPCL Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.nspcl.co.in from 08-April -2017 to 29-April -2017 till 23.50 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 – 14 Assistant Manager, Accountant and Account Assistant Vacancy
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 10 Scouts Guides Quota Vacancy
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 21 Sports Person Vacancy
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – 10 Junior Engineer Vacancy