- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Municipal Corporation of Gr..
- 31 Aug 17
- High Court of Kerala Recrui..
- 22 Sep 17
- Karnataka State Police Recr..
- 30 Aug 17
- Telangana State Public Serv..
- 12 Sep 17
- Northern Railway Recruitmen..
- 04 Sep 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 21 Aug 17
- Jogindra Central Cooperativ..
- 22 Aug 17
- Tripura Public Service Comm..
- 04 Sep 17
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 201..
- 20 Sep 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 31 Aug 17
- IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2..
- 08 Sep 17
- e-Courts District and Sessi..
- 09 Sep 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Nausena Bharti, Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Executive Branch and Technical Branch Vacancies
Posted on: 15 Feb 17
Indian Navy has given a Notification from unmarried male candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Executive Branch viz (General Service/ Hydro) & Technical Branch (General Service) of Indian Navy for Jan 18 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhima, Kerala. Apply before 24 February 2017.
Details of Nausena Bharti Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 04- February -2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 24- February -2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Short Service Commission Officer in Executive Branch viz (General Service/ Hydro) & Technical Branch (General Service) Jan 18.
- No. of Vacancies : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Engineering Branch (General Service) : Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech in any discipline for Executive Branch, BE/ B.Tech in Marine/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Production/ Metallurgy/ Control/ Electrical or Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Automation & Robotics/ Industrial Engineering & Management/ Automotive/ Mechtronics/ Aerospace & BS Marine Engineering.
- For Electrical Branch (General Service) : BE/ B.Tech in Elecrtrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Power Engineering/ Electrronics & Communication/ Control System Engineering/ Power Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentations.
- For General Service/ Hydrography Cadre : BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
Age Limit : Born between 02 Jan 1993 & 01 Jul 1998 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Intelligence Test, Picture Perception & Discussion Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Interview.
How to Apply Indian Navy Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 04- February -2017 to 24- February -2017.
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – 33 Assistant Law Officer Vacancy
- High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017 – 35 Personal Assistant to Judge Vacancy
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable Vacancy
- Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 1857 Forest Beat Officer Vacancy