- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recru..
- 14 Aug 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 02 Aug 17
- Small Industries Developmen..
- 07 Aug 17
- Orissa Power Generation Cor..
- 02 Aug 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 30 Aug 17
- Staff Selection Commission ..
- 04 Aug 17
- Delhi Subordinate Services ..
- 21 Aug 17
- Repco Home Finance Limited ..
- 05 Aug 17
- Hindustan Insecticides Limi..
- 31 Jul 17
- Atomic Energy Education Soc..
- 04 Aug 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 24 Jul 17
- Mangalore Refinery and Petr..
- 12 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2017 – 17 Officers Vacancy
Posted on: 18 Jun 17
Functional area/sector : Other Govt Jobs ,
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has given a Notification for the post of 17 Officers in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS). Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 07 July 2017.
Details of NABARD Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16-June-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Fee : 07-July-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Manager (RDBS)
- No of Vacancy : 17 Posts (General 09 Posts & Agriculture – 08 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs.35150-62400/-
- For General : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- For Agriculture : Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized university.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 35 years As on 01-June-2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Online Examination, Main Online Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : SC/ST Candidates have to Pay Rs.150/- & Rs.900/- for all others Candidates through Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply NABARD Vacancy: Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.nabard.org from 16-June-2017 to 07-July-2017.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 31 Translator Vacancy
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 – 50 Contract Engineer Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 198 Welder, Sheet Metal Worker and Various Vacancy
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Vacancy