- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Municipal Corporation of Gr..
- 31 Aug 17
- High Court of Kerala Recrui..
- 22 Sep 17
- Karnataka State Police Recr..
- 30 Aug 17
- Telangana State Public Serv..
- 12 Sep 17
- Northern Railway Recruitmen..
- 04 Sep 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 21 Aug 17
- Jogindra Central Cooperativ..
- 22 Aug 17
- Tripura Public Service Comm..
- 04 Sep 17
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 201..
- 20 Sep 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 31 Aug 17
- IIM Kozhikode Recruitment 2..
- 08 Sep 17
- e-Courts District and Sessi..
- 09 Sep 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Maharashtra Board Results 2017 : Check 10th and 12th Result at mahresult.nic.in
All students, who appeared in the Maharashtra’s Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC) 2017 under Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE), Pune in the month of February-March 2017 will be able to check their results tentatively in the month of May 2017. Board will declare the Maharashtra Board 10th HSC Result and 12th result in May 2017.
- Click on the given official Link
- Choose general or vocational
- Input your hall ticket number
- Submit and Result will be displayed on your computer screen
- You can take printout.
- Note: Some private websites also offering results : www.manabadi.co.in; www.indiaresults.com; www.manabadi.com; results.eenadu.net; sakshieducation.com; bharatstudent.com; www.jagranjosh.com
About Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune:
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune is an Autonomous Body established under the provisions of the Maharashtra Act No. 41 of 1965. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, conducts the HSC and SSC Examinations in the state of Maharashtra through its nine Divisional Boards located at Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Kolhapur, Amravati, Latur, Nagpur and Ratnagiri. The Board conducts examination twice a year and the number of students appearing for the main examination is around 14 Lacs for HSC and 17 Lac’s SSC, for the supplementary examination around 6 Lacs students are expected HSC and SSC together. There are about 21000 schools (SSC) and 7000 (HSC) Higher Sec. Schools / Jr. colleges in the entire state.
Board Functions as per the Rules & Regulations Consisting of-
- Maharashtra Secondary & Higher Secondary Act
- Maharashtra Secondary & Higher Secondary rules and regulations.
- Sub rules and regulations prepared by the Board, as per the rules and regulations mentioned above.