- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recru..
- 14 Aug 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 02 Aug 17
- Small Industries Developmen..
- 07 Aug 17
- Hindustan Organic Chemicals..
- 21 Jul 17
- Orissa Power Generation Cor..
- 02 Aug 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 30 Aug 17
- Staff Selection Commission ..
- 04 Aug 17
- Delhi Subordinate Services ..
- 21 Aug 17
- Repco Home Finance Limited ..
- 05 Aug 17
- Hindustan Insecticides Limi..
- 31 Jul 17
- Atomic Energy Education Soc..
- 04 Aug 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 24 Jul 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017– 889 Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Vacancy
Posted on: 06 Jul 17
Functional area/sector : Other Govt Jobs ,
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has given a Notification for the post of 889 Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer in the Department of Water Resource. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 24 July 2017.
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 23-June-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22-July-2017
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 24-July-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical)
- No of Vacancy : 600 Posts (Civil – 527 Posts, Mechanical – 73 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 22800-43200/-
- Post Name : Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical)
- No of Vacancy : 289 Posts (Civil – 246 Posts, Mechanical – 43 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17650-32000 /-
Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Engineer : Candidates Must be holder of a Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per
- the requirement as the case may be or must be holder of a Diploma certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts – A and B of the AMIE.
- For Junior Engineer : Candidates Must be holder of a Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per
- the requirement as the case may be from the department of Technical Education in Karnataka.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 18 to 35 years for Junior Engineer & 21 to 35 years for Assistant Engineer
KPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Kannada Language Test, Competitive Exam, Computer based recruitment test (CBRT).
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Rs.150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category through e-Payment Post Offices Only. there is no fee for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 22-June-2017 to 22-July-2017 till 11.45 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 31 Translator Vacancy
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 – 50 Contract Engineer Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 198 Welder, Sheet Metal Worker and Various Vacancy
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Vacancy