- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recru..
- 14 Aug 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 02 Aug 17
- Small Industries Developmen..
- 07 Aug 17
- Orissa Power Generation Cor..
- 02 Aug 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 30 Aug 17
- Staff Selection Commission ..
- 04 Aug 17
- Delhi Subordinate Services ..
- 21 Aug 17
- Repco Home Finance Limited ..
- 05 Aug 17
- Hindustan Insecticides Limi..
- 31 Jul 17
- Atomic Energy Education Soc..
- 04 Aug 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 24 Jul 17
- Mangalore Refinery and Petr..
- 12 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017 – 11 Civil Judge/Munsiffs Vacancy
Posted on: 09 Feb 17
Functional area/sector : Defence ,
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has given a Notification for the post of 11 Civil Judge/Munsiffs in the Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 06 March 2017.
Details of JKPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06- March -2017
- Last Date for Submission of JKPSC Recruitment Online Application : 06- March -2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 10 March –2017
- Last Date For Submission of Printout of Online Application : 15- March -2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Civil Judge/Munsiffs
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44770/-
Educational Qualification :
- A Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in India or A Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland or any other equivalent law degree recognized by the Government of India.
Age Limit : 18 to 35 years (as on 01-January-2017)
Age of Relaxation : For SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC Candidates 3 years, For Physically Challenged Candidates 2 years, For Ex-Servicemen Candidates 8 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Preliminary Objective Type Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 1005/- and Rs. 505/- for reserved categories through Challan.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/ from 06-February-2017 to 06- March -2017 & Send the printout along with all requisite document to the office of the Commission, Jammu and Kashmir on or before 15- March -2017.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 31 Translator Vacancy
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 – 50 Contract Engineer Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 198 Welder, Sheet Metal Worker and Various Vacancy
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Vacancy