- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Himachal Pradesh High Court..
- 21 Aug 17
- Nagaland Police Recruitment..
- 31 Aug 17
- Indo Tibetian Border Police..
- 22 Sep 17
- Jharkhand Public Service Co..
- 08 Sep 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 05 Oct 17
- Intelligence Bureau Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 201..
- 31 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Indian Forest Service Exam 2016 Notification : Apply for 110 Posts
Posted on: 28 Apr 16
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified for Indian Forest Service Exam 2016. The examination is held every year for vacancies to be filled for Group ‘A’ officers in Indian Forest Service. The number of vacancies to be filled on the result of the examination is expected to be approximately 110. Eligible candidates may apply before 27 May 2016 till 11.59 PM.
Note: Candidates applying for Indian Forest Service examination should note that they are required to appear in the Civil Services (Preliminary) examinaton and qualify the same for going to the second stage of Indian Forest Service (Main) examination (written and interview).
- Starting Date of Online Application: 27 April 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 27 May 2016 til 11.59 PM
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 07 August 2016
- Date of Main Examination: December 2016
Total No. of Posts: 110
- The upper age-limit prescribed above is relaxable as per Government Norms (Read Detailed Notification)
Maximum Number of Attempts: 6 (For General Category). Number of attempts is relaxed for reserved category.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Candidates who will be declared by the Commission to have qualified for admission to t
- For General and OBC: Rs 100/-
- For all other: Nil
How To Apply: Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Note: The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Medical Officers, Junior Scientific Officers & Various Posts
- UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (II) 2016 Notification – 413 Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 289 Junior Works Managers, Senior Scientific Assistant & Other Vacancies
- UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 44 Statistical Investigators, Veterinary Officers & Other Posts