- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 21 Jun 17
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Re..
- 05 Jul 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 16 Jul 17
- Agriculture Insurance Compa..
- 10 Jul 17
- Central Bank of India Recru..
- 30 Jun 17
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 201..
- 30 Jun 17
- National Bank for Agricultu..
- 07 Jul 17
- HSCC India Limited Recruitm..
- 28 Jun 17
- UP Rural Institute of Medic..
- 25 Jun 17
- National Institute for Entr..
- 20 Jun 17
- National Institute of Pharm..
- 10 Jul 17
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospi..
- 22 Jun 17
- No Jobs / Exams Found.
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – 509 Male Constables (Telecommunication Wing) Vacancies
Posted on: 08 Feb 17
Functional area/sector : Defence ,
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has given a Notification for the post of 509 Male Constables for Telecommunication Wing on direct recruitment basis. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 20 March 2017.
Details of HSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20-February-2017
- Last Date for Submission of hssc recruitment Online Application : 20- March -2017.
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee : 22- March -2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Constables (Male) (Telecommunication Wing)
- No. of Vacancy : 509 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.21700/-
Educational Qualification :
- 10+2 and Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
Age Limit : minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years as on 01-February-017
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Physical Screening Test, Knowledge Test & Skill Test, Physical Measurement Test & interview-cum-Personality test. Physical Screening Test (PST) only of qualifying nature i.e. no marks shall be given for passing PST. All those candidates who qualify the Physical Screening Test shall be given a Knowledge Test of 60 marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions with a provision of negative marking. The candidates after PST, KT and the scrutiny of documents shall undergo Physical Measurement Test. Candidates shall be called for Interview–cum-Personality Test on the basis of their combined scores in Knowledge Test + Physical Measurement Test upto three times the numbers of vacancies in each category.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General, Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
How to Apply HSSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.hssc.gov.in form 20-February-2017 to 20- March -2017 till 11.59 P.M, thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 – JGM Vacancy
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2017 – Deputy General Manager (Water Transport) Vacancy
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – 07 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment 2017 – Appointed Actuary Vacancy