- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Himachal Pradesh High Court..
- 21 Aug 17
- Nagaland Police Recruitment..
- 31 Aug 17
- Indo Tibetian Border Police..
- 22 Sep 17
- Jharkhand Public Service Co..
- 08 Sep 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 05 Oct 17
- Intelligence Bureau Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 201..
- 31 Aug 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – 509 Male Constables (Telecommunication Wing) Vacancies
Posted on: 08 Feb 17
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has given a Notification for the post of 509 Male Constables for Telecommunication Wing on direct recruitment basis. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 20 March 2017.
Details of HSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20-February-2017
- Last Date for Submission of hssc recruitment Online Application : 20- March -2017.
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee : 22- March -2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Constables (Male) (Telecommunication Wing)
- No. of Vacancy : 509 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.21700/-
Educational Qualification :
- 10+2 and Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
Age Limit : minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years as on 01-February-017
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Physical Screening Test, Knowledge Test & Skill Test, Physical Measurement Test & interview-cum-Personality test. Physical Screening Test (PST) only of qualifying nature i.e. no marks shall be given for passing PST. All those candidates who qualify the Physical Screening Test shall be given a Knowledge Test of 60 marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions with a provision of negative marking. The candidates after PST, KT and the scrutiny of documents shall undergo Physical Measurement Test. Candidates shall be called for Interview–cum-Personality Test on the basis of their combined scores in Knowledge Test + Physical Measurement Test upto three times the numbers of vacancies in each category.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General, Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
How to Apply HSSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.hssc.gov.in form 20-February-2017 to 20- March -2017 till 11.59 P.M, thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 – 74 Clerk, Process Server & Various Vacancy
- Nagaland Police Recruitment 2017 – 06 Sub-Inspector (IT) Vacancy
- Indo Tibetian Border Police Force Recruitment 2017 – 21 Sub-Inspector (Overseer) Vacancy
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 07 Associate Professor-cum- Senior Scientist Vacancy