- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2..
- 13 Oct 17
- Container Corporation of In..
- 15 Oct 17
- Electronics Corporation of ..
- 04 Oct 17
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation..
- 07 Oct 17
- Indian Council of Medical R..
- 30 Sep 17
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 201..
- 27 Sep 17
- Kerala State Electronic Dev..
- 03 Oct 17
- National Productivity Counc..
- 26 Sep 17
- Central Institute of Bracki..
- 26 Sep 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 14 Oct 17
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 201..
- 20 Dec 17
- Singareni Collieries Compan..
- 05 Oct 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 10 Scouts Guides Quota Vacancy
Posted on: 14 Aug 17
Eastern Railway has given a Notification for the post of 10 Scouts Guides Quota. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 04 September 2017.
Details of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form :04-September-2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Scouts Guides Quota
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Educational Qualification :
- Passed 12th(+Stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate or passed class-10th or ITI or equivalent or national apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
Age limit : Maximum age Limit is 18 to 28 years for Group’C’ & 18 to 31 years for Group’D’as on 01-Jan-2018
Age Relaxation : 03 years for OBC Candidates and 05 years for SC/ ST Candidates
Eastern Railway Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging General/OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- (for SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes) through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA&CAO,Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply Eastern Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, Income Certificate, two recent passport size photograph, two self-addressed envelopes of size (23” X 10”) & application fee send to The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place), Kolkata- 700001. on or before 04-September-2017
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 – 12 Deputy General Manager and Manager Vacancy
- Container Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 – 16 Apprentices Vacancy
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 – 275 Trade Apprentices Vacancy
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – 436 Apprenticeship Trainees Vacancy