- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recru..
- 14 Aug 17
- Bharat Electronics Limited ..
- 02 Aug 17
- Small Industries Developmen..
- 07 Aug 17
- Hindustan Organic Chemicals..
- 21 Jul 17
- Orissa Power Generation Cor..
- 02 Aug 17
- Haryana Staff Selection Com..
- 30 Aug 17
- Staff Selection Commission ..
- 04 Aug 17
- Delhi Subordinate Services ..
- 21 Aug 17
- Repco Home Finance Limited ..
- 05 Aug 17
- Hindustan Insecticides Limi..
- 31 Jul 17
- Atomic Energy Education Soc..
- 04 Aug 17
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Ban..
- 24 Jul 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017– 02 Cultural Quota Vacancy
Posted on: 13 Jul 17
Functional area/sector : Railway ,
Eastern Railway has given a Notification for the post of 02 Cultural Quota. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 07 August 2017.
Details of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 07-August -2017
Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Cultural Quota
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Educational Qualification :
- Passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate or Degree/ Diploma Certificate in respective discipline only from Government recognised University/ Institute.
Age limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years (As on 01-Jan-2018)
Age Relaxation : 03 years for OBC Candidates and 05 years for SC/ ST Candidates
Eastern Railway Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging General/OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- (for SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes) through Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA&CAO,Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at Kolkata
How to Apply Eastern Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, Income Certificate, two recent passport size photograph, two self-addressed envelopes of size (23” X 10”) & application fee send to The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place), Kolkata- 700001. on or before 08-August-2017.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 31 Translator Vacancy
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 – 50 Contract Engineer Vacancy
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – 198 Welder, Sheet Metal Worker and Various Vacancy
- Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Vacancy