- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 21 Jun 17
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Re..
- 05 Jul 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 16 Jul 17
- Agriculture Insurance Compa..
- 10 Jul 17
- Central Bank of India Recru..
- 30 Jun 17
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 201..
- 30 Jun 17
- National Bank for Agricultu..
- 07 Jul 17
- HSCC India Limited Recruitm..
- 28 Jun 17
- UP Rural Institute of Medic..
- 25 Jun 17
- National Institute for Entr..
- 20 Jun 17
- National Institute of Pharm..
- 10 Jul 17
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospi..
- 22 Jun 17
- No Jobs / Exams Found.
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 – 504 Lecturers Vacancies
Posted on: 07 Jan 17
Functional area/sector : Teaching ,
Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) has given a Notification for the post of 504 Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 28 January 2017.
Details of APSPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29-December-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28- January-2017
- Post Name : Lecturers
- No. of Vacancy : 504 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6000/-
Educational Qualification :
- Good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India. ii) Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University.
Age Limit : 18 to 42 years (as on 01-July-2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/BCs Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening Test & Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card . SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 42 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply APPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 29-December-2016 to 28- January-2017.
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 – JGM Vacancy
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2017 – Deputy General Manager (Water Transport) Vacancy
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – 07 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment 2017 – Appointed Actuary Vacancy