- Apply Before
- Exam Date
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporati..
- 29 Aug 17
- Eastern Railway Recruitment..
- 04 Sep 17
- West Central Railway Recrui..
- 04 Sep 17
- Konkan Railway Corporation ..
- 23 Aug 17
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note..
- 15 Sep 17
- Bank of India Recruitment 2..
- 14 Aug 17
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 201..
- 31 Aug 17
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruit..
- 02 Sep 17
- The Oriental Insurance Comp..
- 15 Sep 17
- United India Insurance Comp..
- 28 Aug 17
- Central Salt and Marine Che..
- 08 Sep 17
- Wildlife Institute of India..
- 03 Sep 17
REFINE JOB SEARCH
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 – 05 Assistant Director Vacancies
Posted on: 14 Jan 17
Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) has given a Notification for the post of 05 Assistant Director in A.P. Town and Country Planning Service. Eligible and Interested Candidate Apply before 30 January 2017.
Details of APPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 31-December-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30- January -2017
- Post Name : Assistant Director
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40270-93870/-
Educational Qualification :
- Must possess minimum qualification of B.Arch or B.E (civil) or B.Planning or B.Tech. (Planning) or M.A (Geography) and must possess a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Town and Country Planning from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act, or Institution or Fellowship or Associate ship of the Institute of Town Planner of India or equivalent membership of a Professional Institute of Planner recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Age Limit : 18 to 42 years (as on 01-July-2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/BCs Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening Test & Main Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card . SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 42 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply APPSC Vacancy : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 31-December-2016 to 30- January-2017.
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 – 14 Assistant Manager, Accountant and Account Assistant Vacancy
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 10 Scouts Guides Quota Vacancy
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 21 Sports Person Vacancy
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – 10 Junior Engineer Vacancy